SABONET Report Series Summaries
Click the links below to view a summary of the book as well as a link to download it in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Large books are divided into smaller sections to make downloading easier. (The file size in KB or MB is given in brackets.)
Southern African national herbaria: status reports, 1996.
2. Index herbariorum: southern African supplement. (First edn)
3. PRECIS Specimen database use guide.
4. Inventory, evaluation and monitoring of botanical diversity in southern Africa: a regional capacity and institution building network (SABONET).
5. Plant taxonomic and related projects in southern Africa.
6. Southern African herbarium needs assessment.
7. A checklist of Namibian plant species.
8. Index herbariorum: southern African supplement. (Second edn)
9. Making your garden come alive! Environmental interpretation in botanical gardens.
10. Plant taxonomic expertise: An inventory for southern Africa.
11. Southern African botanical gardens needs assessment.
12. Action plan for southern African botanical gardens.
13. Conspectus of southern African Pteridophyta.
14. Southern African plant Red Data Lists.
15. Addressing the needs of the users of botanical information.
16. A checklist of Zimbabwean grasses.
17. A checklist of Lesotho grasses.
18. Trees of Botswana: names and distribution.
19. Swaziland ferns and fern allies.
20. Checklist of grasses in Namibia.
21. A checklist of Zimbabwean bryophytes.
22. African Botanic Gardens Congress. 'Partnerships and Linkages': proceedings of a congress held at Durban Botanic Gardens, South Africa, 24–29 November 2002. / Congrès des Jardins Botaniques Africains. 'Relations et Partenariats': compte rendu d'un congrès tenu dans les Jardins Botaniques de Durban, Afrique de Sud, 24–29 Novembre 2002.
23. Integration of Red Data List concepts into the policy framework in Mozambique: proceedings of a workshop held in Kaya-Kwanga, Maputo, Mozambique, 29–31 August 2001. / Integração do conceito Lista Vermelha de Plantas no quadro legal de Moçambique.
24. A checklist of Botswana grasses.
25. Herbarium essentials: the southen African herbarium user guide.
26. Seed plants of southern tropical Africa: families and genera.
27. Swaziland Flora Checklist.
28. A Checklist of Angola grasses / Checklist das Poaceae de Angola.
29. Herbaria in SABONET countries: building botanical capacity and meeting end-user expectations.
30. A preliminary checklist of the vascular plants of Mozambique.
31. Plants of the Nyika Plateau: An account of the vegetation of the Nyika National Parks of Malawi and Zambia.
32. A checklist of Zambian vascular plants.
33. A checklist of Zimbabwean vascular plants.
34. A preliminary checklist of the plants of Lesotho.